Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Kompany gives CITC master class City in the Community 20 August 2014 10:52
- Ten fan drawings chosen to be unique part of CFA City in the Community 19 August 2014 11:56
- Get involved: CITC multi-sport activity day City in the Community 08 August 2014 10:45
- Former players to support Blues on the Green City in the Community 16 August 2014 11:15
- Trophies tour Manchester schools to delight local children City in the Community 28 July 2014 08:06
- Young footballers take to pitch with City stars City in the Community 10 August 2014 09:27
- Players meet deserving youngsters in Kansas Club News 26 July 2014 15:09
- Two young supporters' dreams come true City in the Community 24 July 2014 16:04
- CITC Girls Only Soccer Schools City in the Community 24 July 2014 12:23
- Summerbee and Book open 3G pitch at Manchester school Club News 23 July 2014 11:51