Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Ultimate CITC soccer school returns for February half term City in the Community 28 January 2015 07:41
- Manchester Marathon City in the Community 22 January 2015 13:13
- Frank Lampard is a Reading Star City in the Community 22 January 2015 09:34
- City stars launch community walking football programme City in the Community 16 January 2015 13:35
- City in the Community: 2014/15 update City in the Community 15 January 2015 10:06
- CITC helps develop football in India City in the Community 06 January 2015 16:40
- Youngsters represent City in regional and national tournaments City in the Community 17 December 2014 10:24
- City stars spread cheer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital Club News 23 December 2014 20:53
- Cityzens Giving: One day to go Club News 23 December 2014 14:45
- Cityzens Giving: Spotlight on… Urban Football Project Club News 22 December 2014 14:26