Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- School tournament huge success Club News 15 February 2013 14:40
- February is disabilty month Club News 01 February 2013 16:41
- Free CITC football sessions Club News 01 February 2013 11:18
- January is health month Club News 03 January 2013 16:41
- Futsal course open evening Club News 07 January 2013 17:22
- Key 103 delighted by MCFC Christmas appeal Club News 18 December 2012 14:15
- CITC announce new qualification Club News 19 December 2012 15:00
- Spirits high after City hospital visit Club News 12 December 2012 18:13
- Imagine: The Premier League trophy in your living room Club News 14 December 2012 16:58
- City Santa suits for sale! Club News 07 December 2012 11:04