Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- City Show Racism the Red Card City in the Community 12 May 2015 17:01
- CITC hosts first disability awareness school sports day City in the Community 08 May 2015 14:08
- CITC to host girls U15s tournament City in the Community 01 May 2015 16:50
- The Etihad Campus Tournament is back! City in the Community 08 May 2015 16:59
- CITC: Focus on inspirational Tom Lawson City in the Community 01 May 2015 15:29
- CITC: Inspiring City Women City in the Community 28 April 2015 12:01
- Walking Football spotlight City in the Community 27 April 2015 15:54
- City stars head back to school City in the Community 27 April 2015 14:15
- CITC host 'One City' amputee football camp City in the Community 24 April 2015 11:35
- One day to go! Velocity Q&A... City in the Community 24 April 2015 11:15