Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- December is giving month Club News Fri 30 Nov 2012, 3:31PM
- City and UAE open new Chicago football complex Club News Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:00PM
- City Soccer: Haas Park gallery Club News Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:51AM
- Kolo to visit African school for Save the Children campaign Club News Sun 07 Oct 2012, 5:53PM
- Calling all parents and kids! Club News Thu 20 Sep 2012, 3:09PM
- Champions League silent auction Club News Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:53AM
- City to showcase community work at Villa Park Club News Wed 08 Aug 2012, 5:12PM
- City Soccer Schools Club News Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:37AM
- City keep New York roof promise Club News Mon 11 Jun 2012, 3:24PM
- NYC kids celebrate unique rooftop pitch Club News Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:20PM