Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Santa Stroll: Event schedule City in the Community 09 December 2014 14:08
- Cityzens Giving: Spotlight on... Girls First Club News 05 December 2014 11:22
- Cityzens Giving: Spotlight on... I Speak Football Club News 01 December 2014 09:03
- City Football Academy street names revealed Club News 02 December 2014 16:07
- Local workers open Manchester City's community bridge Club News 26 November 2014 16:30
- Cityzens Giving: Spotlight on... Boots and Beats Club News 26 November 2014 15:13
- MCFC supporting Mission Christmas campaign City in the Community 26 November 2014 11:02
- City to help tackle Ebola with charity collection City in the Community 25 November 2014 13:01
- Cityzens give the gift of football Club News 20 November 2014 13:08
- Santa Stroll is back for its fifth year! City in the Community 07 November 2014 09:37