Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Charity golf day returns for second year City in the Community 15 July 2014 08:53
- City in the Community joined Jamie's Food Revolution Day City in the Community 19 May 2014 09:49
- CiTC Disability Coordinator presents Premier League trophy to Kompany City in the Community 16 May 2014 11:56
- City quartet team up with Manchester schools City in the Community 01 May 2014 10:57
- Fabulous Fan Fayre pledge money to local charities City in the Community 08 May 2014 11:42
- CITC Freestyle challenge launch Club News 28 April 2014 09:00
- Nasri swaps the pitch for the classroom. City in the Community 25 April 2014 09:54
- Play on the Etihad Pitch City in the Community 04 April 2014 11:26
- Riders take on Velocity challenge City in the Community 02 April 2014 15:46
- Signed CITC jackets up for grabs! City in the Community 27 March 2014 15:32