Etihad taxi competition winners
- Tue 12 Oct 2010, 3:36PM
The first round of the Spot the Etihad Taxi competition has come to an end.
For the past six weeks, our Etihad-branded taxi has been driving around Manchester with the Etihad password on the back window. Pictured below outside the City of Manchester Stadium with the taxi are father and son John & Harry Saxon, who won Etihad hospitality tickets to the recent game between City & Newcastle.
Congratulations to all of our other Spot the Taxi competition winners this month:
- Emma Warren won four tickets to City vs Newcastle United
- Susan Massey won four tickets to City vs Newcastle United
- Lee Wellens won a signed 2010/11 City shirt
- Michelle Fox won a signed 2010/11 City shirt
- Joanne Priestley won a stadium tour for two
Every month, Etihad Airways will announce a taxi travel password by displaying the password on the back window of our Etihad MCFC taxi. All you have to do is spot the Etihad MCFC Taxi and register the password along with your details at www.etihadfootball.com . If the password is correct, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of the many prizes on offer.
Keep your eye out on etihadfootball.com, mcfc.co.uk and City’s Facebook page for competition announcements!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Prizes on offer this month:
• Hospitality tickets to watch City v Bolton Wanderers
• Stand tickets to watch City v Bolton Wanderers
• Signed City merchandise
• City goody bags
How to enter:
1. Spot the Etihad MCFC Taxi around Manchester
2. Make a note of the Etihad Airways destination password
3. Register your details and the Etihad password on www.etihadfootball.com
4. You will be entered into a prize draw
5. Winners will be contacted by phone/email
6. Winners will be announced on mcfc.co.uk