Last chance to see your name in lights!
- 09 March 2012 14:02
- Posted by David Clayton
Fancy seeing your name flash on the LED boards during the Blues’ match against Sunderland later this month?
Time is running out with the 22 March deadline (midday) looming so if this is something you’d like to do – while helping charity in the process, act now!
We are offering supporters the chance to see their name flash on the LED boards surrounding the pitch during the game as part of a fantastic package that will also benefit Shoot for the Moon, the exciting new partnership between Manchester City FC and Sport Relief - for just £250!
The match against Sunderland has been designated as the ‘Giving Game’ as part of the Club’s commitment to young people and families in Manchester. For a donation of £250 to Shoot for the Moon, you will receive:
- Two tickets for City v Sunderland, plus a car park pass
- Group photo before the game next to the LED boards with special Sport Relief message in background
- YOUR name on boards during match time
- Stadium Tour before game with City Legends, with a chance to have autographs signed
- A complimentary drink in the Academy Lounge
- Thank you message in the matchday programme to thank the individual participants with their names
- Group picture on scoreboard at half-time
- Thank you message read out by Hugh Ferris at half-time
- A DVD as a keepsake of the game
If you would like to take part in this unique opportunity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Please include your supporter number, name and address plus best email and telephone number to contact you on.
This is a rare opportunity to join the likes of Sergio Aguero and Joe Hart on the big screens, have your name flashed to an audience of millions and at the same time support vulnerable young people and families in the Manchester area!
This unique offer closes on 22 March so don’t delay – places are limited. To apply for a place, you must be over 18.