Vote on the 2012 MCFC Awards
- 01 May 2012 12:30
- Posted by David Clayton
The blue carpet will be rolled out this Thursday when the 2012 MCFC Awards takes place at the Etihad Stadium.
The glittering, star-studded night when City’s annual awards are dished out is always a highlight of the Club’s calendar and between now and noon on 3 May, we are asking for your votes to decide the winners of three prestigious prizes.
Goal of the Season | Young Player of the Season | Moment of the Season
Who will win the Goal of the Season? You can vote for your favourite from the list below, but with so many stunning strikes this season, competition is fierce and your vote could make the difference.
The nominees for Goal of the Season:
- Dzeko v Tottenham
- Kun Aguero v Wigan
- Kun Aguero v United
- Kun Aguero v Arsenal
- Silva v QPR
- Milner v Aston Villa
- Roman v Stockport
- De Jong v Liverpool
- Nasri v Chelsea
- Aguero v Norwich
The Young Player of the Year will also be decided by those who know best - the fans - and the shortlist is below. Because a number of young stars have spent time out on loan, those nominated are the players who have spent the majority of the season with City.
The nominees for Young Player of the Year:
- Jordi Hiwula
- Karim Rekik
- Joan Roman
- Denis Suarez
- Albert Rusnak
We also want to know your Moment of the Year and have come up with a shortlist of those special occasions that will live in the memory for years to come.
Nominees for Moment of the Season:
- Why always me? – Mario lifts his shirt after scoring the in the first Manchester derby
- United 1 City 6 – The sixth goal in the demolition derby
- Dzeko’s four-goal haul – The Bosnian’s spectacular day in the sun v Spurs
- Mancini’s dance – The boss celebrates Aguero’s late winner against Villarreal
- Record breaking Blues – City beat Chelsea to make it 20 Premier League home wins in a row
- Balotelli keeps his cool – Mario’s last minute penalty v Spurs
- Derby double – City beat United for a second time to regain top spot with a 1-0 win
Remember – voting is only open for 48 hours from noon on
1 May until noon 3 May – don’t delay!