What's on in City Square
- Fri 21 Sep 2012, 3:43PM
- Posted by Nicola McCarthy
A big game against big rivals brings with it high intensity and atmosphere.
The kick-off time and focus on the game makes it ideal for parents to bring the kids down to experience the Etihad at its best.
City Square will be buzzing with the activities we have planned in the lead up to this match, which include:
• City Kicks members coaching session at the Football and Tennis centre 1pm – 2pm (10-14yrs old and 14-16yrs old)
• Parents and kids 5-a-side games at the Tennis and football centre
• CITC skills activities for parents and kids, score points to get to top of the leader board
• Giant MCFC letters in level one of the family stand
• Young Magician Gameal Hassan entertaining in City Square and in level 1 of the family stand
• Match Attax photo experience
So why not come down and join us and make this fixture a day to enjoy for all the family!