Introducing the new VIP Matchday Tour
- 17 January 2013 12:26
- Posted by @markbooth_mcfc
Go further behind the scenes at the home of the Barclays Premier League champions with the new VIP Matchday tour at the Etihad Stadium.
We’re now offering supporters VIP access to more of the stadium than ever before to find out what happens behind the scenes at every home matchday before taking your seats for the big game.
Not only will you be provided with a 60-minute professionally guided tour of the club and stadium, but you will have the chance to have your photo taken with the Premier League trophy, as well as the Community Shield and FA Cup.
Learn even more about the club, sit in the manager’s seat just hours before Roberto Mancini and discover more about the club’s history and its future, as we take you to the City Football Academy exhibition in the Colin Bell Stand.
With a finger buffet provided, access to a cash bar and a perfect view from Level 2 of the Colin Bell Stand, you’re in for an unforgettable experience at the home of the Premier League champions.
This incredible package includes:
- A 60-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
- Guest access through the West Reception Colin Bell Stand
- Pre-match access to the City Football Academy exhibition in the Colin Bell Stand
- Finger buffet
- Cash bar facility
- Match seats on Level 2, north west corner
- Match programme
- Photograph opportunity with the Barclays Premier League trophy, FA Cup and Community Shield
- Car parking (one space per four guests)
Please note: This is a different tour to the full Stadium and Club Tour as the changing rooms and press conference room are not available on a Matchday Tour.
In addition to this, we also have 20 spaces left on ‘The Matchday Tour’ available for the visit of Fulham – book now for The Matchday Tour.