A thank you from Etihad Airways
- 17 May 2013 09:41
- Posted by @porter_mcfc
To thank City fans for their incredible support this season, Etihad Airways, the World’s Leading Airline*, is offering one lucky fan the chance to win 2 season card tickets for next season** at City’s last game of the season against Norwich on Sunday.
One lucky seat will be displayed on the giant screens during the half time interval at the game, and if you’re in your seat and your number is shown, you’ll win this amazing prize. You and a friend will get to come to the Etihad Stadium next season and watch every single home fixture in the Premier League, courtesy of Etihad Airways!
Etihad are also giving fans the chance to test their racing skills on our F1 simulator, which will be positioned in City Square during the build-up Sunday’s match. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the next Lewis Hamilton, have a go on our simulator before the game. If you achieve the fastest time on the day, Etihad will send you a Manchester City shirt signed by the players.
And if that wasn’t enough, Etihad Airways and the Manchester Evening News will be announcing the lucky winner of the trip to Hong Kong. All week we have been asking you what it is that you love most about Manchester City, in order to win a once in a lifetime experience. Etihad are announcing one lucky winner and a guest that have won the trip to Hong Kong this summer to watch Manchester City play live on their pre-season tour. The prize includes return Etihad coral economy class flights from Manchester to Hong Kong, 5 night’s hotel accommodation in Hong Kong as well as 2 tickets to watch both of City’s live matches at the Hong Kong National Stadium. The winning entry will be selected by the judges and they will be presented with their prize on the pitch before Sunday’s match.
Etihad Airways would like to thank every Manchester City fan for their outstanding support this season, and we look forward to seeing you all at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday for the final game of the season.
*2012 World Travel Awards
**Terms & Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for one winner and a guest. If the winner is under 18 years of age their guest must be an adult.
- The prize shall not be offered to employees of Etihad Airways or MCFC.
- The prize is non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes for any reason.
- If the winner is an existing 2012/13 Seasoncard holder, Etihad Airways will match the level of Seasoncard held for the 2012/13 Season, for the upcoming 2013/14 Season. For the avoidance of doubt, if the winner is an existing 2012/13 Season Superbia or Platinum Seasoncard holder, they will receive the equivalent for the 2013/14 Season.
- Existing Seasoncard holders shall be required to provide their 2012/13 season supporter number.
- The prize does not include any additional benefits (for example, car parking, cup schemes). The winner will be provided with the add-ons available to them and subject to availability, will be required to purchase and/or enrol direct with MCFC.
- Etihad reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone it deems is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Etihad has the right to withdraw the prize in its absolute discretion without incurring liability.
- By sending an email to Will Pudney on the email above to claim the prize, the winner authorises MCFC and Etihad Airways to publish the name of the winner and the winner consents to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by Etihad Airways and/or MCFC.
- All Seasoncards are issued subject to 2013/14 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ground Regulations available at www.mcfc.co.uk.
- Etihad will endeavour to operate this prize draw and apply these terms and conditions and any additional rules fairly and consistently.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.