Stadium and Club Tours - Capital One Cup treat
- 05 March 2014 14:48
- Posted by @MCFC
Grab your chance to get a photo with the famous Capital One Cup on our award-winning Stadium and Club Tour!
From Monday 10 March to Sunday 16 March, our latest piece of silverware will be displayed on the tour route and all guests will have the chance to get a photograph with the Cup that we have won three times - 1970, 1976 and now 2014.
You will experience a professionally guided tour around the home of Manchester City Football Club, which will showcase the pride, passion and heritage of the club.
Take the hot seat in the press conference room, visit the inner sanctum of the home dressing room* and sit in your favourite player’s seat, walk through the players’ tunnel and savour the atmosphere of the big game, and sit in the dugout and enjoy the view Manuel Pellegrini gets on a match day.
*Areas subject to availability
Spaces on the tours are limited so booking in advance is highly advised.
To book please visit http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/tours.aspx or call the Tour Centre on 0161 444 1894 Option 4 Option 1
Adults - £14
Concessions (Under 16’s & Over 65’s) - £10
Under 5’s -Free of charge
Green Screen Photo payable on the day - £10
The Stadium and Club Tour Comprises:
- A 20 minute self guided tour, including a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
- A 70-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium, inclduing a behind the scenes look at the press conference room, 2011/12 room, warm up area, home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair*
- A Club lanyard and map of the Etihad campus.
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
- MCFC Supporter membership
*Subject to availability