Farewell Carrington tours
- 23 May 2014 15:22
- Posted by @MCFC
Manchester City Football Club is proud to announce the launch of the new ‘Farewell Carrington’ tour, providing a visitor experience you will never forget.
One of our professional guides will take you on an unforgettable and all-encompassing behind-the-scenes look at our Carrington training facility for the final time, with City’s move to the City Football Academy imminent.
The tour will showcase the pride and passion of the Club, showing you how everything happens in preparation for the big game.
It’s a not-to-be missed, fascinating peek behind the scenes at Carrington, perhaps the final opportunity to do so. This is Manchester City – and you can be part of a final farewell to Carrington.
The ‘Farewell Carrington’ tour comprises:
• 60-minute professionally guided tour of the Carrington training ground.
• This includes a look at the day-to-day running of the club and how the team prepare for the big game.
• This includes a behind-the-scenes look at the I.T. Department, Les Chapman’s laundry room, the gym, rehabilitation centre, boot room and the dressing room*
*Subject to availability
Disabled guests must contact the Stadium & Club Tour department at 0161 444 1894 (option 4, option 2).
No additional guests will be granted admittance on the day of your tour. Please ensure all guests in your party are pre-booked before 5pm the day prior to your desired tour.
The ‘Farewell Carrington’ tour dates:
• The ‘Farewell Carrington’ tour is open from Monday 26 May-Wednesday 4 June (excluding weekends)
• We run one tour a day starting at 16:00.
To book your ‘Farewell Carrington’ tour, please contact 0161 444 1894 (option 4, option 2).
Prices: £20 Adults, £12 Concessions, £12 Juniors.