Borussia Dortmund v City: Ticket information
- 05 November 2012 20:03
- Posted by Nicola McCarthy
Borussia Dortmund v Manchester City
Tuesday 4th December 2012
Kick-off – 8.45pm (local time)
The Club has received an allocation of 2,900 tickets priced as follows:
£8 Disabled Wheelchair supporter (Includes free assistant)
Please note concession prices are not available for this game.
Tickets will be available online at www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 7th November at 9am
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 8th November at 9am
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 9th November at 9am
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 5,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 15th November at 9am
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 12th November at 9am
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 3,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 16th November at 9am
- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 2,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 17th November at 9am
- Any 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Wednesday 14th November at 9am
- All 2012/13 Platinum/Gold members - Monday 19th November at 9am
- Blue members with Match Ticket Priority – Tuesday 20th November at 9am
- General Sale – Wednesday 21st November at 9am
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
Gold Members will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture. Platinum Members will be awarded 40 loyalty points.
The Club has received an allocation of 7 wheelchair spaces.
Disabled supporters who require a wheelchair space, meet the qualifying criteria and wish to purchase a ticket should contact Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).
All other disabled supporters who meet the qualifying criteria and wish to purchase a ticket, should visit the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium or telephone 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2).*
For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disabled Liaison Officer, on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that other than for disabled supporters who require a wheelchair, there are no other free assistant tickets available for this game.
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
Junior Membership holders:
We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in loyalty points between junior supporters (under the age of 16) and their parent(s) or guardian(s).
A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder.
At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status.
Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing ‘in person’ or over the phone and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).
Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available and all junior members must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket.
Members will be advised at the point of sale when the limited allocation of tickets available to junior members has sold out.
Thomas Cook travel packages are available for all of the Blues’ Champions League matches.
For more information, click here:
We would like to remind everyone why we have the best supporters in the country.
On your visit to the Signal Iduna Park, please respect the stewards and staff at the club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased
- Keep your ticket with you at all times
- Do not block the aisles or gangways
- Do not smoke
- Follow the ground regulations
Official Match Ticket:
Please ensure you keep your ticket in a safe place. Entry to the Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the club.
The club excludes all liability to any supporter who is denied entry to the Stadium as a result of their ticket having been purchased through an unauthorised seller.
The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets.
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday & Bank Holiday).
Supporter Services will open for all scheduled first team away fixtures until kick-off. Please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).
Terms & Conditions:
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2012-13 away match terms and conditions of sale and the applicable ground regulations of the opposing team.