Newcastle v City: Capital One Cup ticket information
- 07 October 2013 16:59
- Posted by @markbooth_mcfc
Newcastle United v Manchester City
Wednesday 30th October 2013
Kick off – 7.45pm
The club has received an initial allocation of 2,400 tickets priced as follows:
£5.00 Over 65’s
£5.00 Under 18s
£10.00 Wheelchair/walking ambulant plus free assistant
All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.
Tickets will be available online at www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 9th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 10th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 11th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 6,500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 12th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 5,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 14th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 15th October at 9am
- Any 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme – Wednesday 16th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 17th October at 9am
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 18th October at 9am.
- Any 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members – Saturday 19th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Blue Members – Monday 21st October at 9am
- General Sale – Monday 21st October at 1pm.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
Platinum Seasoncard holders will be awarded 40 loyalty points. Gold Seasoncard holders will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture.
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
The Club has received an allocation of 12 wheelchair spaces and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets.
Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online. Those who meet the qualifying criteria and wish to purchase a ticket should call the disabled ticket line on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).
For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disabled Liaison Officer, on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Membership holders:
We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in loyalty points between junior supporters (under the age of 16) and their parent(s) or guardian(s).
A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder.
At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status.
Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing ‘in person’ or over the phone, and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).
Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available and all junior Members must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. Members will be advised at the point of sale when the limited allocation of tickets available to junior members has sold out.
Please note: If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.
Coach travel for this match is now SOLD OUT.
Getting to St James Park
Plan your journey following the directions as advised by Newcastle United. http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/RoutePlanner
We would like to remind everyone why we have the best supporters in the country. On your visit to St James Park, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
Official Match Ticket
Entry to the Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club. The Club excludes all liability to any supporter who is denied entry to the Stadium as a result of their ticket having been purchased through an unauthorised seller. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets.
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday & Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will open for all scheduled First Team away fixtures, and will open from 9am until 8pm for this fixture. Please call +44 161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).
All tickets and hospitality are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2013-14 away match terms and conditions of sale and the applicable ground regulations of the opposing team.