If You Have A Concern
Everyone has a duty to safeguard the welfare of children and other vulnerable people.
Manchester City Football Club has a number of people trained and ready to deal with matters of abuse, harassment or bullying involving vulnerable people.
If you have a concern about your own safety or the safety or welfare of a child or vulnerable adult in any aspect of their lives and they are involved in a Manchester City Football Club activity you can speak to the following people:
- The person in charge of the activity who will refer on to a safeguarding officer.
- Send a confidential email to SafeAtCity@mcfc.co.uk.
- The appointed site or departmental Safeguarding Officer shown below:
- The Police dial 999
- The NSPCC ChildLine 0800 1111
- Manchester C.C Social Services via the Response Team 0161 234 5001
- If they require immediate medical care then please call an ambulance using 999
|Club||Nic Scott (Head of Safeguarding)||+44 161 438 7804|
|Stadium||Liz Douglas (Membership Schemes Co-ordinator)||+44 161 438 7751|
|Carrington||Sarah Dymond (PA to Scouting & Recruitment Management Team)||+44 161 777 4206|
|Head Office||Ciara Duffy (HR Manager)||+44 161 438 7613|
|Platt Lane||Louise Mellor (PA to Academy Business & Operations Manager)||+44 161 438 7850|
|Platt Lane||Trevor Todd (Junior Academy Manager & Head of Local Recruitment)||+44 161 225 2144|
|City in the Community||Gareth Hughes (Events Project Manager)||+44 161 438 7836|
|City in the Community||Deborah Glynn (Skills & Enterprise Co-ordinator)||+44 161 438 7834|
|Stewarding||Sue Lee (Safety & Security Training Manager)||+44 161 438 7685|
|City Football Schools
||Andy Smith (Technical Director of Coaching)
||+44 161 438 7976
|MC Women's Football Club||Rebecca Walkden (Projects & Events Coordinator)||+44 161 438 7691
If you are worried about the immediate safety or welfare of a child or vulnerable adult you can also contact: