Vacancies at Manchester City
Find out more about us here
Experts in building winning teams
Fabulous Fan Fayre and Manchester City Football Club are looking for superstars to join our team here!
If you think you would make a great ambassador for Fabulous Fan Fayre on a match day and would like to be part of our team then we’d love to know more about you, please email us quoting the reference MCFC14/F3 firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a fabulous cover letter.
We are currently looking for:
• Chefs and Cooks of all levels
• Waiters and Waitresses
• Wine Waiters
• Section Managers
• Bar Personnel
• Team Leaders
• Concession Employees
• Kitchen Porters
• Restaurant Managers and Supervisors
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone.
As a member of the scheme we make five commitments regarding recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness:
These commitments are:
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans.
Further information about the Two Ticks scheme is available from the Gov.uk website: