Spread your payments with Direct Debit.
New for 2013/14 is the facility for supporters to pay for their Superbia, Platinum or Gold Seasoncards by Direct Debit. No interest, no administration charge, no fuss, no problem.
There are two choices: pay in full, or pay by Direct Debit in four equal instalments in July, September, November and February – you even get to choose whether you want to pay on the 1st or 15th of each month.
So, for example, if your seat costs £640, your four payments will be £160 each month in July, September, November and February. Just complete the details online to join the direct debit scheme, and make it even easier for you to renew next season.
Supporters should note that in the event of a failed payment, the Seasoncard will be deactivated until your account is brought up to date. Failure to pay will result in your Seasoncard being cancelled.
- Direct Debit will replace the Zebra Finance loan option, and is available as a payment option for all Seasoncard sales (excluding Value Gold).
- There are two Direct Debit options;
- One full payment taken on 1st July 2013,
- Four equally split installments taken in July 2013, September 2013, November 2013 and February 2014.
- Those who take up the four installment option will have the choice of the payment being debited on the 1st or 15th of each month.
- By signing up to the Direct Debit scheme, the supporter is agreeing to an automatic renewals scheme, this means that next season the supporter’s Seasoncard will automatically be renewed (including any add-on product purchased the previous year) and they will once again be enrolled in the Direct Debit scheme.
- Direct Debit is not available for Hospitality products.
- Terms and Conditions apply.