How to use Ticket Exchange
Find out how to use the Ticket Exchange.Go to Ticket Exchange
How to use the Ticket Exchange, powered by viagogo.
Before any qualifying Member can buy or sell on the Ticket Exchange, they must register an account with viagogo and then link the account to their MCFC Supporter Number. This can be done by accessing the MCFC/viagogo Ticket Exchange page at viagogo.co.uk/mcfc.
To register/sign-in, click on ‘sign in’ at the top of the screen:
- 1. If you do not have an existing viagogo account, click on ‘register here’ to set up a new account. If you have an existing account, click on ‘sign in’ to access your existing account.
- 2. Once registered/signed in, click on ‘My Account’ and then Subscriptions and Seasoncards. To link your MCFC Supporter Number to your viagogo account click on ‘Activate’, then input your MCFC Supporter Number and password when prompted.
- 3. Your viagogo account and your MCFC Supporter Number are now linked.
To sell match tickets on the Ticket Exchange (2013/14 Superbia and Platinum Seasoncard holders):
- 1. Sign in to your viagogo account here.
- 2. Select the game you wish to place your ticket up for sale for and click ‘Sell’.
- 3. You will now see your seasonal seat details which will have the official published matchday price for this game displayed against it. Please tick the box if you wish to proceed in placing this seat for sale and click ‘next’. If you would like to list more than one seat, the seats should be consecutive and you’ll need to link all the MCFC supporter accounts to the same viagogo account as described above.
- 4. You may now input the price at which you wish to sell your ticket (within the specified sale parameters). The price summary will be displayed on the right hand side showing the breakdown of the sale and the payment you will receive should your ticket be sold. Click ‘next’ if you wish to proceed.
- 5. You will now be presented with the payment screen which you must complete to ensure payment is made to your account should your ticket be sold. You will also need to enter a billing address. Click ‘next’ to proceed.
- 6. You will now see the summary screen which will ask you to confirm that all the sale details are correct. If they are, and you wish to proceed, click ‘list tickets’.
- 7. You will be presented with viagogo’s ticketing terms and conditions at this stage. Please read these carefully before continuing.
- 8. You will now see a confirmation page which will confirm all the details and will present you with a listing ID should you have any queries. Your ticket is now listed for sale on the Ticket Exchange.
To buy match tickets on the Ticket Exchange (2013/14 Superbia, Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders):
- 1. Sign in to your viagogo account here.
- 2. Select the game you wish to purchase a ticket for and then click the ‘view’ button.
- 3. You will now be presented with the ‘buying’ page which will highlight the ticket availability and prices for the match. Select your desired location and ticket price then click ‘buy’.
- 4. You will see the ‘Order details’ showing the price breakdown and associated fees and you will need to select the supporter’s Seasoncard to which the ticket is to be loaded/connected (i.e. Use a Seasoncard already activated on viagogo or use a Seasoncard not yet activated on viagogo in which case Seasoncard details will be required and will need linking to the viagogo account as described at the top of this document).
- 5. If you wish to buy multiple tickets in the same purchase for any 2013/14 Superbia, Platinum, or Gold Seasoncard holder, all supporter numbers will need to be linked to the main viagogo account. If you have not already purchased tickets for the event your Seasoncard will be activated for the event, if no Seasoncard is available for the ticket, you will receive a paper ticket for the event.
- 6. The next screen will require you to input your credit/debit card details to purchase the ticket. Input card details and click ‘continue’.
- 7. You will now see the ‘Confirmation’ page which will confirm all the details and list your transaction number should you have any queries. You have now successfully purchased the ticket from the Ticket Exchange.
- 8. Your confirmation email will contain information regarding the fulfilment of your tickets.
viagogo Customer Services:
viagogo has a dedicated MCFC Customer Services team who will provide help and assistance to all supporters using the Ticket Exchange. If supporters need help or assistance whilst buying or selling tickets, please telephone: 0161 850 0935 (lines open Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm) or email.
Terms & Conditions:
All tickets placed for sale and bought on the Ticket Exchange are subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s Ticket Exchange Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions of viagogo and the Club’s Ground Regulations.